If you’re serious about your website’s success, then it should be part of a monthly routine to do Web Maintenance. It is the best way to make sure your website stays safe and secure, while also staying up-to-date with current changes. The average person spends about 45 minutes per week on Web Maintenance tasks. This can be time consuming if you have other things to do.
The Basic Plan is ideal if you’re not sure how much time you’ll want to dedicate to your website or don’t have a lot of experience with web design.
This plan it’s perfect for those just starting out!
Here is what basic plan include:
– 4 Hours Web Maintenance per month
– Website Updates
– Creation of two posts per month optimized for search engine optimization
– Google Analytics Setup and Optimization
– Web Security Monitoring
– Hosting Account Maintenance (includes backups)
– WordPress / Plugins Updates